Say of the Day – the complete collection
- If you don’t understand someone’s motive, it’s because there probably is no motive.
When someone’s motive is not clear, he might be framed.
From the viewpoint of cosmic balance, each peak in suffering will turn into a peak of happiness eventually.
- The mind of a slave wonders if something is legal, but the mind of a free man wonders if something is right.
Those who wonder what is legal, are slaves to those who forced those laws upon them. Those who wonder wheter something is right or wrong have freed their mind of what other people want from them.
- Make up is not designed to make one beautiful. Make up is designed to make money. The commercials about make up however, are designed to make one think it will make them more beautiful.
If wearing no make up at all will make businessmen rich, they would force that idea upon our women trough the media.
- Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. – Socrates
Those who discuss people, are still wondering who they are themselves, those who discuss events, are wondering what to do themselves. Those who discuss ideas, know themselves and will make things happen.
- If you are going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
Dont turn back when things get tough.
- Blessed are those poor in spirit, but fortune still favors the bold.
Luck is with those without wit, but smart people create their own luck.
- If you are going to be a moron, don’t be just a moron. Be the best moron there ever was and ever will be.
If you are planning to follow your hart, go all the way, no matter how it might look.
- When a flock of sheep needs to be controlled to go to one side, the dogs bark from the other side.
When the mass is moved, it is probably because someone wanted them to move.
- In a Dictatorship, dictators rule with a fierce hand. In a Democracy, dictators rule with a wicked tongue.
A dictator tells you the rules about how he thinks things should be done. A politician will tell you what you want to hear to get your vote and then does what he think is best.
- From all the horror, terror and hardship that has come to pass, and all the grief, death and deception yet to come, unconditional love for both good and evil is the only way to truly weapon yourself.
To end hate, dont use more hate. The only way to win is through total acceptance.
- The urge to have control over people is like a fist full of sand, the tighter the grip, the more sand gets away.
The more people feel like they are being limited, the more they will resist.
- Ask yourself not what the world can do for you, but ask yourself what you can do for the world.
If everyone is out to get someting no one will be given anything. If all go out and give, all will be satisfied in the end.
When too many bad things happen, it’s probably because you are in the wrong place.
- Don’t fight hate with hate.
You can’t defeat hate with more hate. You can’t put out a fire with more fire. The only way to stop hate is with love.
- When you can fail at doing what you don’t want, why not take a chance at doing what you really want?
Taking the safe route is no guarantee for succes, you can fail too.
- Better to die for an ideal then to live without a purpose.
Uselessness is unhappiness.
Positive thinking on its own is an improvement on your life and everybody around you already.
- It’s better to stand for something than to fall for nothing.
Don’t be a puppet. Create your own opinion.
- Religion divides, but spirituality unites.
Religion is based on fear for evil. Thus it can crate hate for those not likeminded. Spirituality is universal acceptance.
- Both the fool and the wise man often get no reply to what they say.
Both persons won’t be understood easily.
- Religion is for those who are afraid of hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there. – Vine Deloria
Religion gives hope for those afraid of pain and suffering. Those who have grown stronger and wiser trough suffering find a higher level of understanding and enlightenment.
- Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss but enlightenment is eternal.
You can control someone with knowledge, knowing nothing will keep you happy but knowing all is everything.
You can ignore whatever you don’t want to see.
- Longing for a life without pain is longing for a day without night.
Pain is a part of life. Accept it if you can.
- If you go where no one has gone before, there will probably no one who can follow you.
If you start to do something that is not easy, most people will not want to do it with you.
- Strife for a legacy that you will be remembered by, because more and more people seem so eager to be forgotten.
If you do something for others in your life, people will remember you after you are gone. However, it seems that most people rather live for themselves and thus be forgotten.
If you are really passionate about something, the passion will be pure, because it’s passion. Until it completely dies, then it’s nothing no more.
- Your saying!
If you have an original saying, please send it to:
and I will see to get it posted!